Sunday, January 15, 2012

UPDATES for January 2012

These are just some updates that I am doing to keep you guy notified of whats going on on any of my channels/websites.

#1) I created a new Blog on how to get more YouTube views the right way. Its not huge yet, However I would need interested people to look it up, and share it with friends. http://moreyoutubeviews123.blogspot.com


#2) As you guys ( and gals ) can see, I have changed this blog up a lot. I figured that the looks of a blog is important for m viewers. I hope you like it

#3) I created a new Twitter Account. It is definitely the fastest way to be notified of anything that I have done, or am working on. I also take special requests!!! So if you have a twitter account, Please Follow me and ill definitely follow you back within 24 Hours. Its located in my Contact Me Tab above, However, Ill give it to you here

#4) My YouTube Channel has received 220,000 Views this month. That's great news!!! You can subscribe to my channel here

I will be doing these updates once a month on the Home Tab. But you will always find new content in the other tabs above. Please be sure to Follow my Blog for all updates automatically. Also If you like this blog, Please share it on you Social Networking Sites.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment